Touru Toba’s light novel, The Genius Prince’s Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt is getting its own anime. The anime was announced at GA Fes 2021 event. We all know this much. But today, the official crew and release date has been revealed. According to the official website, the anime will be aired on Tokyo MX, BS NTV, and AT-X in January 2022. This detail directly came from the official website of the anime. To celebrate the news, the site begins to publish monthly short story series. The scriptwriter is none other than Touru Toba. The name of the first episode is “Festival”
Masato Tamagawa is directing the anime with the help of Xin Ya Cai, the assistant director. Masato Tamagawa also directed some famous anime like Saint Seiya. Deko Akao, the writer from Noragami and Higehiro is in charge of the scriptwriting. Full crew details are given below.
Other names: Hey, How About Treason?, Tensai Ōji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu – Sō da, Baikoku Shiyō (original Japanese name)
- Director: Masato Tamagawa
- Assistant Director: Xin Ya Cai
- Scriptwriter: Deko Akao
- Character Designer: Ryūnosuke Ōji
- 3D Director: Yoshihiro Tsukashita
- Art Director: Hirotsugu Kakoi
- Color Designer: Fusako Nakao
- Music Composer: Toshihiko Sahashi
- Director Of Photography: Natsumi Uchida
- Audio Director: Ryousuke Naya
- Audio Studio: Studio Mausu
- Anime Producer: Yuuma Oogami
- Sōma Saitō as Wein
- Rie Takahashi as Ninym Ralei
- Sayaka Senbongi as Falanya Elk Arbalest
- Nao Tōyama as Lowellmina Earthworld
These are the initial cast and crew members. Later we may see more cast or crew members working on the project. You can know more about it on their official website.
SB Creative published its novel. Till now SB Creative published a total of 10 volumes. Touru Toba writes the novel and Falmaro creates image arts. Emuda has been serializing a manga adaptation on Square Enix’s Manga Up! website since October 2019. Currently Yen Press licensed the novel to publish it in english language. These are the details we have so far.